Thursday, January 22, 2009

They Ate Her Alive

Soooooo... Jittery Dark Hair from my previous post was, as I'd feared, eaten alive. She only came in for a half day too. Wimp. I started training Protege' II on Tuesday, she's a bit more positive and outgoing. I'm sure the sales guys thought they'd be getting off easy with this one but they were in for a surprise when her personality turned out to be right along the same sarcastic lines as mine. I will be glad someone is giving them crap in my absence.
I fear the dryness of accounting. So many numbers, so few loud salespeople distractions. I must keep muttering "learning experience, learning experience, learning experience..." to keep myself on track. My last day with my muse in accounting will be Tuesday, then I'm on my own aside from the help I will undoubtedly receive from the two other gals in there. I don't know how I'm going to sneak Lamb of God or Machinehead onto my hard drive or even on a disk into that place. It seems like the CD might disintegrate as I walk through the threshold. Worry not, rock and roll, I shall smuggle thee in on a burned CD sneakily titled "The Best of Eric Clapton." That oughta throw off the scent pretty well. I suppose I could just invest in headphones.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, I'm absolutely fascinated by the way you form your sentences. I love the way you "talk" ;D

    ReplyDelete