Friday, February 27, 2009

Couldn't Take The Heat

So our female cat, Mara, went into heat 3 days ago. I found it to be repulsive how she was yowling and licking her ass until it was all glossy and greasy looking. And, ugh, all those freaky male cats were hanging outside our house waiting for a chance to score with their shimmery night eyes and disguises. I don't know why, but all this excessive hormonal behavior turned my stomach in such a way that it was intolerable after by mid day 2. What I'm about to say is something I'm not proud of, but she truly was never a solid part of the family and was always finicky and didn't like to be touched and blah blah blah, I'm trying to make myself feel better about it, ok, what we did was GIVE HER AWAY. Yea, that's right, judge me all you want! I was repulsed by her greasy yowly ass so I decided it was time for her to hit the road. The process of being "in heat" only lasts for about 7 to 10 days, so I could have stuck it out, but all considerations of "sticking it out" were thrown out once she scratched the shit out of Richard and ran outside and a male cat stuck it in. I don't want kittens. Kittens aren't kittens for very long and then you feed 'em, buy cat litter, change cat litter... Wait, wait, wait. I think we're getting into something deeper here. Does this explain my irrational fear of having children? Not going there. Bottom line? Britt: 1, Sadistic Cat: 0. (Well, 0+ about 8 kittens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment