Monday, February 9, 2009

TV Rots Your Brain

Ok, so I will admit that I can go a bit overboard on television from time to time. There is a show on called...well, I can't remember what it's called, but it's about these models that think they're being judged on their outer beauty, but they are actually being put through little tests to show their inner beauty. I think all the people we look up to should have to go through this same type of test unknowingly. I don't want to purchase merchandise or admire people I don't know anything about aside from what they say on the red carpet or on their albums. People can be real douche bags and I hate to put my dough in the pocket of a douche bag. I suppose it's like we're using each other really, I'm getting their product, they're getting my money..if only I could be the rich one in this scenario.
Anywho, not the greatest show in the world, but I think the concept is interesting. I like knowing what people do behind the scenes. I'm a very "behind the scenes" kinda gal. The spotlight is no place for me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I know I would pass all their little tests so far. Hooray for integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment