Sunday, March 15, 2009

Charles Barkley Is A Douche

I hate even mentioning celebrities. I think they're over paid, largely irresponsible, and aren't held accountable for their actions to the degree that an average person would be. I just couldn't resist mentioning this though. Charles Barkley was recently in Tent City here in Phoenix and that mother effer said, while he was in there for a whopping total of THREE DAAAAYYYYS that he planned on learning Spanish. The language of Spanish. In Tent City. In a total of three days. Obviously it's impossible and perhaps I'm a tad worked up about this completely pointless situation, but I find it obnoxious that he can drink and drive, get tons of media attention for it, and still manage to continue to make an ass of himself. Impressive, Chucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment