Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Belated Birthday

I'd like to get into the habit of taking a birthday picture every year to watch myself age in a strange flip-book some day. I've been thinking about doing it for years, but when it's that time of year, I just...don't. I regret it every year. So my November birthday pretty much went by on here without a whisper, but as of over a month ago, I'm now the ripe old age of 26. Herein will be my first yearly birthday picture, and with any luck, there will be many many more to come.

In other life-news, I passed all three classes with A's. Yesss! Now I've only got...a kazillion more credits to get my degree. :/ Gotta keep on truckin'!

2 comments:

  1. Hoorrah for the picture

    Hoorrah for November (That's my birthday too)

    And Hoorah for you passing your classes.

    Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray

    (As we say in England at every possible excuse)

    A

    ReplyDelete