Friday, July 8, 2011

Dork Ego Stroking

I was running errands this week when I stopped by Walgreens to get my fire hydrant photo developed to hang up at home (my bathroom + fire hydrant photo = doggy equivalent of bathroom = sheer dorky joy!). When I was done with my shopping I went to pick up the photo and they actually made me sign a release form stating that I was the photographer because it looked like a professional photo! My artistic ego was thoroughly stroked. I need to share my joy with you, World! :D :D :D I am also inspired to start taking more pictures; I've really slacked off over the last couple years due to lazy down-time and an abundance of other life obligations. Maybe this was just the boost I needed to begin embarking on photo expeditions again. Hooray for inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture! Definitely looks professional, you could sell it on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the photo mate.

    ReplyDelete