Friday, August 17, 2012

Rockets, Baseball Bats, and Solid ground

School starts next week and I'm not signed up for any classes. Surprised? Me neither. I'm taking "flying by the seat of my pants" to a whole new level. It's as though I've packed my pants pockets with rockets and I'm lighting one every so often in order to reflect that moment when indecision cements itself into becoming a decision by default. Not that I'm not worried about it; I look for an opening every morning and evening in a class that I need, but this is what happens when you mega-procrastinate and switch majors a week before classes begin and spin around in circles with the tip of your nose on the end of a bat and then let go. WoOooaAah. Spinny. I wouldn't mind a little solid ground right now.

1 comment:

  1. Not talking about your gut suggests you don't need to. That's good I hope?

    A

    ReplyDelete